Celebrate Christmas with easy #HomemadeGrapeWine. This #GrapeWineRecipe is made with just 5 ingredients; black grapes, sugar, whole wheat, cloves and cinnamon. You can now make this tasty #GrapeWine with Cookd’s simple recipe. Do try this recipe and share your feedback with us.
Grape Wine Recipe:
Black Grapes (with seed) – 1 kg
Sugar – 3 Cups (1 ½ Cups + 1 ½ Cups)
Water – 1 litre
Whole Wheat – 3 tbsp
Cloves – 4 nos
Cinnamon – 1-inch piece
1. Boil water and allow it to cool completely.
2. Remove the stems from the grapes. Make sure there are no spoilt grapes. Wash and dry them completely. Tie the whole wheat in a pouch.
3. Add in half the grapes in a completely dry glass or ceramic jar. Add in half the sugar.
4. Add in the remaining grapes and sugar. Add the spices and the whole wheat on top.
5. Pour in the cooled water into the jar.
6. Cover with a cotton cloth and tie tightly. Allow it to rest for 21 days in a dark place.
7. Stir every day for 1 week, and then stir every alternate day for the next 2 weeks. Strain and bottle the wine in a cool, dark place. It is now ready for consumption.
1. Make sure that the grapes and all the equipment used are completely dry, or else the wine may spoil.
2. Only use a glass or ceramic jar to make the wine. Do not use plastic or metal.
3. Use a wooden spoon to stir the wine. Do not use metal.
4. Make sure that you never touch the wine or the inside of the jar with your hands.
Visit Cookd shop for high quality, tried & tested Cookware for your kitchen – https://shop.cookdtv.com
Like our Facebook Page – https://www.facebook.com/CookdTV/
Follow us on Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/cookdtv/
Follow us on Twitter – https://twitter.com/CookdRecipes