Lemon juice (1 medium lemon)
1 tsp Pectolase
1 cup of cold strong tea
1tsp Yeast nutrient
1 tsp of Yeast
How to make homemade pineapple wine:
1. Chop the pineapple into chunks and add to fermenter
2. Pour 4 pints of boiling water over the pineapple
3. Add the sugar, stir until dissolved and leave for around an hour
4. Now add another 4 pints of boiling water and stir in
5. When at room temperature add the rest of the ingredients
6. After 3 days strain off the wine into a clean bucket and leave for another 5 – 7 days to finish fermenting.
7. When the wine stops bubbling, syphon off into bottles or another clean container.
Now the wine is finished, enjoy!
If you’ve made this wine please let me know how yours turned out. Mine tasted fantastic 🙂
Thanks for watching, Please like and subscribe
#PineappleWineRecipe #HomemadePineappleWine #EasyWineRecipe